There are numerous fundamental reasons why people invest in residential property:
1. To build assets for a financially secure retirement.
2. To generate wealth for themselves.
3. To build asset worth to provide a financial “windfall” should they be struck by an unexpected event such as losing a job, deteriorating health, etc. Just imagine how much easier it will be if you have an asset to sell (like a property) if you suddenly loose your job?
4. Financial leverage benefits. This means that the majority of a cleverly structure property investment is being funded by other peoples’ money.
5. Tax benefits. Most of the costs involved in acquiring and owning a property investment is able to incur income tax refunds to help fund the investment.
Trust us: Nobody has ever SAVED themselves rich. The wealthy and financially secure have ALL invested themselves rich.